One session with Bill Uhl taught me more about trail preservation and maintenance than all of my previous training combined."
Jim Camp - CAMPCO Construction
Trail Design, Maintenance and Construction
ATV - Motorcycle - Snowmobile - Utility Vehicles
OHV TrainingTM has the answers to some of your most difficult trail maintenance and design problems.
- Do your trails have water run-off problems?
- Are your switchbacks deteriorating under increased use?
- Have efforts to protect the environment decreased the fun for users?
|About the Class|
Why is this class unique and exciting?
- The trail designs you will learn accommodate all user groups at the same time they meet the special needs of each group.
- Reroutes on existing trails solve problems and upgrade trails so that they accommodate less skilled users while protecting the environment.
- A properly designed trail tread requires little or no yearly maintenance.
- Your class will be customized for your specific needs and interests.
Your instructor has been designing, building, and maintaining trails for over thirty years. Due to his passion to reconnect old forest trail systems, he has developed a strong reputation for relocating old trails after others had given up. Both users and authorities are elated because this allows for making large loops through the forest, decreasing the impact on any one trail.
Click here to learn more about your Senior Instructor, Bill Uhl .
- Explore cutting-edge designs for this unprecedented time in our nation's history.
- Learn how you can accommodate all user groups on the same trail system.
- Examine an innovative way to deal with the perceived incompatibility of user groups.
- Upgrade your trail systems so they will last for generations with little or no maintenance.
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!!!
We look forward to serving you while preserving the land and our recreational opportunities.
For class cost information, please refer to the standard price matrix .
To fulfill your training needs, contact us directly at:
1121 Bunker Creek Rd.
Chehalis, WA 98532 USA